How can I have the personal data that Punktum dk holds about me rectified?

Back to all questions and answers

If you believe Punktum is processing incorrect personal data about you and you wish to exercise your right under the General Data Protection Regulation to have your personal data rectified, please request this by using the contact form available below.

If you are a registrant of a .dk domain name, you are personally required to ensure that your contact information is correct. You can update your contact information on the self-service portal on our website.