How can I file a report with the police about a .dk domain name or a website?

Back to all questions and answers

The police are the right authority to investigate online criminal offences such as fraud. This also applies to cases of abuse of personal data on a website and cases of infringement of intellectual property rights, e.g. sale of counterfeit goods.

You can read more about reporting criminal offences and filing a report on the website of the Danish police.